Synchroworks Consulting is designed to be a place for doing meaningful work. Our team is tight-knit and dedicated to providing exceptional services and building great products. Send us something you’ve made that you’re proud of and we’ll be in touch.
Our client, a leader in Managed Services, is looking for an Implementation Specialist. You will set projects up for success in collaboration with various internal stakeholders, be a key collaborator in delivering projects on time and provide their clients with an exceptional service experience. You will be responsible for managing the consultative side of our implementation process.
You are technically-savvy with expert organizational skills, creative in solutions-oriented thinking, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and do it all with a positive, can-do attitude. An adept communicator, you can translate difficult concepts into layman’s terms and act as the interpreter between technical and non-technical implementation stakeholders. If you like being at the centre of implementations and guiding clients to success with a company helping its clients to change the world, then this role may be for you!
- Manage a portfolio of small to medium to large scale client implementations. Responsible for implementation projects for new and existing clients
- Conduct discovery/requirements gathering sessions, providing, and maintaining, the resulting design documentation throughout the implementation.
- Conduct gap analysis of existing client systems and programs; identifying any key challenges and defining solutions so our clients have a smooth transition to their services
- Provide solution analysis and configuration plans, aligning client specific requirements with project scope, providing exceptional client and value-added service
- Lead executive stakeholder meetings, both internally and client-side
- Consult with clients on how to best manage change within their organization
- Collaborate with the Implementation Team to create detailed project transition documentation once implementations are complete.
- Conduct client administrator and end user training sessions via online webinars, over the phone or in-person.
- Participate in the creation, implementation, and maintenance of client-facing presentations and documents
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the Managed Services.
- Ensure client delight at go-live and after onboarding is complet
Senior IT Support Analyst
Professional IT Services You Can Trust. From software management and network security to cloud computing and professional communication solutions, we help businesses become more strategic, more productive and more successful.
At a time when digital technology is transforming every industry and every part of our daily life and work, our customers are increasingly looking for a partner whose business interests are fundamentally aligned with their own. At Synchroworks, our customers’ interests are core to our success. This commitment is what engenders trust.
We’re looking for a Senior IT Support Analyst to join the Synchroworks team. You will be responsible for providing support for various platforms and applications to our clients.
You are a service-oriented Senior IT Support Analyst, responsible for providing support for various platforms and applications to our clients through troubleshooting and providing recommendations for appropriate actions to resolve issues with company systems and applications.
With a passion for providing timely IT support, you work to develop positive relationships with internal departments and client staff. As a skilled Senior IT Support Analyst, you excel at problem solving and analysis, planning and organizing and have a high attention to detail. You are customer service oriented, have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Technical troubleshooting and resolution of Laptop, Desktop and end user systems
- Analyze and resolve complex performance problems and outages to software products and systems support, escalating to and working with vendors as required
- Identify function and provide 1st and 2nd level support with additional knowledge of escalation channels
- Provide technical assistance and support for applications, servers, PCs, laptops, printers, scanners, phones, cell phones, wireless network devices and other department specific hardware/software
- Participate in assigned projects, following effective requirements, design, development and implementation processes
- Manage processes for the security, testing, documentation and application delivery of mobile devices
- Performs pro-active problem management to identify and resolve potential client-impacting issues in the production environment
- Perform daily monitoring of the environment to proactively and reactively address incidents in the production environment
- Responsible for incident and problem management, along with root cause analysis
- Analyze configurations and design from internal development teams and build out basic understanding of applications
IT Service Desk Support
- In conjunction with other peers, uphold, maintain and adhere to all infrastructure security practices including but not limited to: Servers, Networks LAN/WAN devices, PC’s, Mobile Devices, Printers, Applications, Administration, Remote access methods and infrastructures, physical and logical access;
- Log, maintain and monitor all calls in the central help desk software database, and prioritize and assign calls to other team members and ensure call closure with the IS/IT group;
- Perform all Helpdesk & Desktop support functions to create, maintain and provide daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports from within the helpdesk software to be used to assist in problem monitoring, reduction, resolution etc.;
- Strive, continuously, to not only improve the IT/IS processes, but also ensure that appropriate respect and attention is given to each member of his/her team, to other functional areas and associates of the company, our tenants, and outside vendors with which they must coordinate to accomplish their mission.
- Assist in updating helpdesk application version, and subsequent database including inventory additions and changes as well as user requests;
- Assist in the build/image/repair/inventory and rollout of all new and rebuilt PC’s;
- Assist in the administration of the above systems for password resets, new user setups and deletions;
- Develop end user documentation and guides
- Create, update, and maintain all security and access forms;
- Update and maintain all IT documentation and other audit requirements;
- Assist in ensuring virus protection for compliance with corporate security policies;
- Maintain with assistance from team members a network incident report and resolutions logs;
- Develop and maintain an up to date operations manuals, processes and procedure guidebooks, manuals, forms, and flowcharts for use in daily operations
- Identify areas of improvement, research, plan and implement solutions and other assigned projects
- Ability to multitask and manage deliverables;
- Provide systems and applications support to include but not limited to:
- MS Exchange/Outlook
- Windows 10, MacOS
- VPN & remote office access, SSL server access
- Microsoft Terminal Services, RDP and other remote-control applications
- Windows 2012 – 2016 Active Directory
- SQL and other information databases
- Web based applications (Intranet)
- Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Microsoft SharePoint
- iOS and Android mobile devices and
- UEM software
- Printing and scanning