Are you excited about helping clients thrive through digital transformation? Do you want to be part of a close-knit team of fun and passionate individuals from various disciples and backgrounds?
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you! Check out our current career opportunities and send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Specialist
At a time when digital technology is transforming every industry and every part of our daily lives and work routines, our customers are increasingly looking for a partner whose business interests are fundamentally aligned with their own. At Synchroworks, our client’s interests are core to our success.
As part of the Synchroworks Consulting team, the full-time Social Media Specialist will help strategize and manage social media content for various clients across multiple industries. This role is well-suited for a self-motivated team player with strong creative, problem-solving, and project management abilities. The successful candidate will be working under pressure in a fast-paced environment while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks.
The Social Media Specialist will be reporting directly to the Digital Content Manager but will be working very closely with the digital and project management teams to ensure we are developing the best strategies and content for our clients.
At Synchroworks, we are always committed to the happiness and growth of our employees. We solve problems as a team, make decisions as a team, and grow as a team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing multiple client’s social media accounts.
- Developing and executing social media plans for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This includes planning and building social media calendars up to 6 months in advance.
- Working directly with the digital content and creative teams to ensure all content is created and uploaded in a timely manner.
- Performing social media analytics, including ongoing measurement of follower growth, report on social media trends and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Monitoring media and current trends to identify solutions and encourage ongoing proactive opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- A College Diploma or University Degree in the field of Marketing or Communications
- Minimum of 2 years social media management experience
- Excellent understanding and interest in the major social media platforms and their best practices, including Facebook, Twitter,
- Instagram, LinkedIn, Google AdWords and YouTube
- Experience with programs such as SEM Rush, Buffer, and/or
- Sprout Social
- Creativity and experience with a wide range of innovative marketing approaches
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of ‘tone of voice’ for various types of content (e.g. email campaigns, social media captions, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of establishing social media KPIs and ongoing measurement and reporting
- Proven record of content creation
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Design/graphics skills is considered an asset
What you’ll be a part of:
- Open concept, fresh, collaborative workspace & free parking
- Remote work capability
- Grow your career with challenging and rewarding work that makes a difference
- A fun, passionate team
Graphic & Web Designer
At a time when digital technology is transforming every industry and every part of our daily lives and work routines, our customers are increasingly looking for a partner whose business interests are fundamentally aligned with their own. At Synchroworks, our customers’ interests are core to our success.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual to join our team! The Graphic & Web Designer will work closely with the Creative Director and Designers to visualize and conceptualize graphic designs to meet various project requirements. The position is full-time (Monday – Friday, 40 hours/week).
What You’ll Do:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients
- Testing and improving the design of the website
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients
- Creating PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
- Implementing and maintaining high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website
- Optimizing landing pages for search engine marketing (SEM)
- Implementing extensive technical changes including title tags, meta tags, copy and internal linking
- Tracking and analyzing website analytics
- Identifying deficiencies and bugs, removing any “dead” links immediately and respond to issues with site functionality
- Creating mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
- Working with writing and marketing teams
What You’ll Need:
- A diploma or degree from a post-secondary design program (or equivalent)
- Experience in a creative department or studio environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and Mac platform
- Experience with MailChimp and newsletter marketing
- Solid grasp on branding and visual identity
- Understand the strategy and driving forces behind exceptional design
- Deep understanding of typography, illustration, photography, and culture
- General understanding of editorial design, workflow and proofreader markups
- Excellent time-management, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- A design portfolio that demonstrates strong aesthetics and design principles
- An openness to giving and receiving feedback to better yourself as a designer and better the team overall
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, multi-project environment
Senior IT Support Analyst
Professional IT Services You Can Trust. From software management and network security to cloud computing and professional communication solutions, we help businesses become more strategic, more productive and more successful.
At a time when digital technology is transforming every industry and every part of our daily life and work, our customers are increasingly looking for a partner whose business interests are fundamentally aligned with their own. At Synchroworks, our customers’ interests are core to our success. This commitment is what engenders trust.
We’re looking for a Senior IT Support Analyst to join the Synchroworks team. You will be responsible for providing support for various platforms and applications to our clients.
You are a service-oriented Senior IT Support Analyst, responsible for providing support for various platforms and applications to our clients through troubleshooting and providing recommendations for appropriate actions to resolve issues with company systems and applications.
With a passion for providing timely IT support, you work to develop positive relationships with internal departments and client staff. As a skilled Senior IT Support Analyst, you excel at problem solving and analysis, planning and organizing and have a high attention to detail. You are customer service oriented, have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Technical troubleshooting and resolution of Laptop, Desktop and end user systems
- Analyze and resolve complex performance problems and outages to software products and systems support, escalating to and working with vendors as required
- Identify function and provide 1st and 2nd level support with additional knowledge of escalation channels
- Provide technical assistance and support for applications, servers, PCs, laptops, printers, scanners, phones, cell phones, wireless network devices and other department specific hardware/software
- Participate in assigned projects, following effective requirements, design, development and implementation processes
- Manage processes for the security, testing, documentation and application delivery of mobile devices
- Performs pro-active problem management to identify and resolve potential client-impacting issues in the production environment
- Perform daily monitoring of the environment to proactively and reactively address incidents in the production environment
- Responsible for incident and problem management, along with root cause analysis
- Analyze configurations and design from internal development teams and build out basic understanding of applications
What You’ll Need:
- Post-secondary education in an IT-focused field of study
- Office 365 experience
- Microsoft Windows and Windows Server experience
- Amazon AWS experience
- Working knowledge of current software, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Troubleshooting skills with mobile and desktop technologies
- Background with Exchange, Office 365
- Microsoft Azure or cloud support experience
- ITIL, A+ Network +
CONTACT A SYNCHROWORKS REPRESENTATIVE NOW
CONTACT A SYNCHROWORKS REPRESENTATIVE NOW
Join our email list to receive our latest updates and insights.